jeudi 13 mars 2014

United Nations For a Free Tibet wrote...

Dharamsala fifth time was a year and a half ago
פעם חמישית בדרמסלה היתה לפני שנה וחצי בערך
באבן הקטנה שלי מול הנוף של עמק הקנגרה
שם הצעתי לאישתי היקרה נישואים
נזיר אחד ראה אותנו ישובים על האבן והציע מזרון שיהיה לנו יותר נעים לשבת
כל פעם שאני שם אני נשטף בטוב, טוב של אנשים רכים
שמחייכים אלי כל פעם מחדש שאני שואל שאלה או סתם מהנהן בראשי בדרכי מאיפהשהוא לאנשהוא
לרובם סיפורים שנראים לעיתים לקוחים מסיפור בלהות
והם, עדיין לא רוצים אלימות
איך זה לא עובר בעולם שלנו?
אני לא מצליח לתפוס את זה
איך עם שלם ומנהיג אחד חכם במיוחד מנהיג למאבק ללא אלימות וזה לא מתקבל בעולם?
מה קרה לנו? אני אמשיך לשוב לשם כל פעם מחדש כדי להזכר בעם מיוחד במינו שלדעתי הכרחי כאן כדי להזכיר לנו מידי פעם שישנה משמעות נוספת
שיש אפשרות לכבד את עצמנו ואת הסביבה
כשטיבט תהיה חופשית זה יהיה עוד צעד אחד קטן לעולם מתוקן




My little stone with views of Kangaroo Valley
Where I offered my dear wife marriage
One monk saw us sitting on the stone and offered mattress we have more pleasant to sit
Every time I'm there I washed well, good people soft
Smiling at me every time I ask a question or just nod my way Maifhshua Lanshua
Most stories seem at times taken a nightmarish story
And they still do not want violence
How it passes in our world ?
I can not catch it
How a complete and wise leader of one particular leader in the fight without violence and it does not make the world ?
What happened to us ? I will continue to come back time and time again to remember the special people that I think is necessary here to remind us every time there is another meaning
Having the option to respect ourselves and the environment
Tibet will be free when it will be another small step into the world revised
Dedicate this album to all lovers of Tibet and loving life in general.

Namasté

Je vous invite à suivre

"Voyages et Abstraits"

l'information bouddhiste, pas de commentaire sur ce blog, seuls vos réactions sur g+ et partages sur

Blogger, g+, twitter, facebook et Pinterest.

Merci à vous chers lecteurs.

Contact: chc.fineart@gmail.com